Tuesday, June 2, 2009

wish SHOE were here!

Today I was on a hunt for leopard print shoes! I got a new red dress yesterday and knew that I could not rest until I had animal print shoes to wear with it! Well, it wasn't that important, but how cute are these?

In this town, when you want cute shoes, you must go to the Boutique! When we turned into the parking lot Chloe squealed "Yay...the Boutique, I am going to try on shooooooes!"

*side note* I wanted something for Christmas from the Boutique and the girl that works there told me to tell my husband to tell them that he is the "shoe girls" daddy and they would know exactly who he was!
*side note #2" I did get the leopard boots for Christmas...and No!, I have not worn them yet! But I will honey, i promise! (There seems to be a leopard theme to this post! Check out the carpet of the store!)

So Chloe immediately heads towards the shoes as soon as we get there.

Even Trinity got in on the action!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Too cute with trinity in those big shoes I think she is adorable. We will talk soon.

Maddy