Thursday, June 4, 2009

Flippin some Flops!

Chloe loves flip-flops! That is pretty much the only shoe she wants to wear, even in the winter. Except for the other day when I let her dress herself and found her in the backyard like this...


Anyway, because she loves flip-flops so much I decided to decorate some for her. These are totally not my original idea! It actually stems from my extreme cheapness, we saw some in a store and decided that we could make them ourselves! So I took pictures of them as we made them so that I could blog instructions! It took me 15 minutes...tops!


Hot glue ribbon to the sole of the flip flop
Wrap the staps in ribbon overlapping a little bit.Clip hair bows to the ribbon on the front! I like this because you can switch out bows!I added rhinestones to the polka dots! The finished product!

Aren't they adorable?






3 comments:

Salmon Family said...

OMG I can't wait to try some! We should get together and have a flip flop, pacifier holder, tutu, hair bow, jeweled spoon making day!

The Creswell Crew said...

Very cute flops. i just bought some from Hannah exactly like that. I so could do it myself.

Maddy said...

TOO CUTE!!