Saturday, June 20, 2009

Winner...Winner...

Chicken (Spaghetti) Dinner!
I would like to make a public confession...cooking is not my thing. I want it to be. I want to be able to just throw something together that tastes great, or have my husband look forward to my meals. That is a personal goal of mine. So, tonight Britt came over to give me a lesson! She taught me how to make her famous chicken spaghetti. It is the dinner that she has served me several times! I remember one time being at her house late at night, hungry, and eating a plate of this spaghetti for the first time! I also remember her bringing it to me when my family was in need of meals. We all looked forward to this meal. Thanks Britt. Thanks for always caring for others the way you do...oh, and for giving me a cooking lesson! This will definitely be one that my family will be fed for years to come!
So, I thought I would post the recipe!
Ingredients:
1 package of spaghetti noodles
1 package of grated cheddar cheese
2 cans of cream of chicken and mushroom soup
chicken
chicken broth
1 onion
2 bell peppers

Start by boiling the chicken in the broth. We used chicken strips, but any chicken will do. Chop up the onion and bell pepper. Saute those in butter together. Boil the noodles. In a large bowl combine the cooked noodles, diced chicken, veggies, soups, and cheese. Stir well. You will need two casserole dishes, unless you cut the recipe in half. Pour the mixture into the casserole dishes and put in oven on 375 for 10 minutes, until it is a little bubbly!
Serve with a salad and french bread!
Easy enough....and so delicious!Don't forget dessert!!

2 comments:

Maddy said...

YUMMY!!YUMMY!! I TINK ILL HAVE TO MAKE THAT SOMETIME!

robertpattinsonluver said...

that does sound tasty maybe i will try some