Friday, June 12, 2009

We're Trippin'!

We are on vacation right now. We arrived in San Marcos on Monday to do a little outlet shopping. Okay...a lot of outlet shopping! We move in to the house in about 3 weeks, and my intentions were to shop for household items. Let's just say, that didn't happen at first! I can't walk in to a Carters outlet, Children's Place outlet, Baby Gap outlet, or Gymboree outlet without getting a few little clothing items for the girly-girls! So, that is what I did! Okay...I filled the back of my suburban with clothes for them! Who can resist matching outfits and 5 dollar deals? Especially for Chloe, who will change outfits several times a day! What princess doesn't?

So, Tuesday we got up and shopped again and then headed to New Braunfels! My brother and his family live here. I instantly fell madly in love with my neice all over again. She is a little, tiny, talking, eating, playing, sweet, adorbale person! And as I type this, she is dancing with Chloe! I am so delighted that these girls will have each other in their lives.

We shopped Wednesday and Thursday with Amanda. This time, I got some things for the house! I picked out my bedroom comforter, rugs, the girls bathroom decor, and some other things! Also, Harriet made me a new flower arrangement for my bedroom to match my bedding!

Today (Friday), we are hanging out at home whille the guys play in the first annual "For the sake of the shot" golf tournament, hosted by the Randy Rogers Band. Tonight we are going to the acoustic show and then Saturday night we are going to the "For the sake of the song" concert! Chloe will love to dance and sing at the concert! Is it wrong that Chloe knows all the words to one of RRB's most popular songs "Kiss me in the dark"...I think not!...okay...maybe it is! But when your uncle drums in the band, you tend to hear the music a lot! And...maybe even use it to fall asleep in the car!

So, that is where we are! We leave Monday morning to head to Dallas! We are staying at Great Wolf Lodge, playing in the waterpark all day, and catching a baseball game!

I will post pics when I get home! But for now, here is the three McKnight ladies have a great time at Red Lobster!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Man yall must be having alot of fun! SHOPPIN!! That is my favorite thing to do. I bet its so fun shopping for 2 CUTE little girls!
Maddy:)