Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I know I have two girls, but...

Is it already time for this:
Story told by Chloe:
Today, I was playing with Tyler, and Adison was just standing there, so I started to go her way and when she "sawed" me she starting running away from me....so McKayla talked to her and then asked me to come here...so I "goed" here, and we both said sorry and we hugged each other and now we are Best Friends again...

Oh my, she's FOUR! Can you imagine junior high with her?...let's not go there anymore! Deal?

Chloe and Adison are best friends. They just had a common bond from the moment they met. They hold hands wherever they go. Adison's mom and I always try to make sure they spend summer camp together and are in the same dance class. They were also in pre-school together last year. This upcoming school year, they won't be in the same class, but will be at the same school. They are such precious girls!




PS: Adison gave Chloe a friendship necklace for her fourth birthday. You know, the necklaces that have one charm that says "best" and the other says "friends"! Well, Chloe had the "friends side of the heart! One day, while playing with her necklace ,I glance at chloe and she has her hands down her throat...I ask her what is wrong and she said, while cyring, "I swallowed my necklace". She didn't swallow the whole necklace, just the charm. We made her drink and eat bread to ensure that it wasn't stuck in her throat. About two days later...it came out! (sorry!). She cried and cried because we wouldn't give it back to her! Ha! I bought her a new one!
Well, I happen to think that these girls may have a few ups and downs, winding roads, fun times, and maybe even some fun trips...kinda like the "Friends" charm did!!!

No comments: