Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"That" Mom!

Yes! I am that mom. The mom that lets her daughter drink endless amounts of apple juice. The mom that deprives her four year old of naps in hopes that she will go to bed early and sleep well. The mom that lets her daughter watch cartoons pretty much whenever she wants to (within reason!). The mom who doesn't mind snacks. The mom who accidentally bumped her babies head yesterday while getting her out of the car, and the mom who gives her baby.....




Delicious cherry -lemonade Popsicles! I think she may be teething!



And check this out! I found it at hobby lobby yesterday!

It is a popsicle holder! No drips, no messes! What more could a mom ask for in the summer! A happy child and no ants in the backyard!

3 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

I need that!!! And you are an awesome mom with beautiful and well behaved children!

Salmon Family said...

I couldn't I have thought of that I am definately getting four of those!

Maddy said...

How funny feeding Trinity a popcicle.