Friday, June 19, 2009

For Sake of the Song Concert!










While on vacation, we spent several days at my brothers house. It was fun. The highlight of the stay was the annual For Sake of the Song concert that the Randy Rogers Band hosts every year. The concert is outdoors by the river. I love the setting! This year it was so fun to have My Aunt Gayle, Uncle Greg, and cousin Megan get to come to the concert too! When we got to the concert, my brother gave us all backstage passes! We were so glad! When the band was about to play, we went backstage. My mom has been sick, so she needed to sit down. We walked to the stage where a row of chairs awaited us! It was incredible to sit on the stage during the concert with the other band families. I watched the crowd in amazement...people were screaming for them and singing all of the words to their songs! The crowd was huge! It was very surreal to think that my brother is a part of all that. He lives a pretty astounding life, one that I could not imagine before last Saturday. But, while sitting on the stage and seeing all of the fans...i got to be a part of it! Anyways, here are some pics i was able to take during the concert!


No comments: