Friday, June 19, 2009

Great Wolf Lodge!

...or according to Chloe, "Good wolf shlodge"...so funny!
We got to go there! Let me tell you, the whole time we were there, I would get random thoughts in my head...thinking, "man, I wish this was here when I was little!"...or "I am so glad that my daughter gets to experience this place!"
It is very cool! When you walk in, it immediately feels like a cabin...big tree, fireplace, warm colors! Then, to the left, there is a wall of windows, and when you walk over to the windows...there it is...the most amazing, huge, breath-taking, heart-palpitating, make you smile, indoor water park! It looked like so much fun! I mean, you walk into the room and you can't help but get wet...there is a huge bucket that fills with water and then tips over every 10 minutes releasing 1000 gallons of water! Chloe and I had a blast standing under it on several occasions! Have I mentioned that we think Chloe may be half mermaid! She loved going down the kiddie water slides over and over and splashing and spraying water on people! It was fun to see the joy in her little face!
The second day we were there, Chloe swam for NINE hours! Let's just say that getting her to bed that night was super easy! I think she fell asleep AS she was crawling in to bed! That day she rode a big water slide. She sat in the tube with me and screamed the entire way. As soon as we got to the bottom, she would shout "who wants to go again?!"
Like I said...it was fun!
Trinity didn't really know what was going on, but she enjoyed the water. We took her bumbo chair and she sat in that and splashed in the water. She also took great naps in the stroller poolside!
My brother, sister in law, and niece, Maddie went with us. Maddie is so precious! I am head over heels crazy about her! She loved Chloe and loved splashing in the water. All of my moms grandbabies love the water!
We are going back next year! But, will make sure I bring the diet Coke...Pepsi just doesn't do it for me!!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

I wanna go there so bad now! I think we will be going soon if my parents will take me!