Saturday, June 6, 2009

Saturday in review!

Today was a good day. We had a lazy morning until Curt got home from golfing, then we went to a furniture store where we spent a long time trying to decide on which dining room table to order. That was 2 hours I will never get back! We finally decided on this table...

After the longest furniture shopping trip ever, we stopped to get Chloe a strawberry cheesecake blizzard at Dairy Queen. She ate the top off of it, then passed it to us! Needless to say, we finished it for her! I am not surprised, she is a plain vanilla girl!
When we got home we hung out in the backyard! Chloe went swimming and I laid out. I refuse to pay another month for a tanning membership, so I guess I will go natural and let the sun work its tanning magic! This is a picture of our little oasis we like to call "the backyard!"



And here is Chloe laying out! I was spraying myself with a water bottle...because it would make too good of sense to just roll over slightly to the left and get in the POOL! So, Chloe gathered her towel, sunglasses, and water bottle and sprayed the entire bottle all over herself the entire time! It was pretty funny.

While she was laying next to me, (because what four year old doesn't lay out with her mommy?), Chloe started pointing out shapes to me in the clouds. I never saw what she saw, but here are some shapes Chloe found in the sky
1. a girble- with his eyes closed and laying on his side!
2. a dinosaur- with sharp thingies on him
3. a puppy- doing a trick
4. a horse- with a "people" riding on him
I saw this one...

You can't tell me that does not look like the Lock-ness monster! Okay...or not!

We had a nice barbecue chicken dinner with potatoes, home-grown green tomatoes (fried), and home-grown cucumbers and tomato! It was nice! (despite that fact that Trinity liked the looks of Opa's bright orange cup and decided to knock it over!)

Dad and I went on a walk...6 miles to be exact and Curt took Chloe to see Up. I asked her what the movie was about, here is our conversation:
Me- "was the movie good?"
Chloe- "yes"
Me- "well, what was it about?"
Chloe - "his house went up, up, up, with the balloons!"
Me- "Why"
Chloe - "because...its called UP!"


She fell asleep on the couch! I would say, all in all, good day!

1 comment:

Cooking Girl said...

that sounds fun! Today we had a swim party for my brothers b-ball team and we had a blast!