Saturday, July 4, 2009

Red, White, and Cute!



The girls had a pretty good July 4th holiday. Here are some of the days events...After the cleaning of the floors and bathrooms of course!

Chloe and Trinity went swimming with Opa. We could not find a hat for Trinity, so we improvised! Ha! The funniest part (for me) was that she had no clue that she had swimsuit bottoms on her head!


Chloe took a great nap in Mimi and then Opa's arms.



It poured outside!



And, I made a cheesecake with a strawberry star on top!

Please do not be too impressed...it is a Jell-0 no-bake cheesecake! And, if you are one of those people who spend hours making cheesecake from scratch...I want you to know that this stuff is just as yummy ( okay...maybe not JUST AS yummy) and it took me 3 minutes tops! Oh, but feel free to drop by with some homemade cheesecake anytime. Maybe I will have some slice and bake cookies to give in return! Ha!


Did I mention the amount of rain we got?



Happy 233rd birthday America!

No comments: