Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lately...

We have been a busy family! There are several things to make sure I add to this post so here goes!

*We are completely moved in to the house...and we even have some grass growing! Minus window curtains...
*We had an awesome garage sale! Britt and I put our things together and discovered that to many people, our trash really is their treasure! It was so successful on Friday that we closed down on Saturday because we didn't figure that we had enough junk left to wake up at 5:45 on a Saturday morning! But, without fail, people still rang the doorbell on Saturday morning and we sold a few more things that way! I don't want to do another garage sale for a long time, but the next time I do one, it will be with Britt. Thanks girlie, it was fun!
*Oh, Wesley (Britt's little precious boy and Chloes friend!) mows the yard! Amazing. He is 5 and is about to start kindergarten. His daddy helps him, but how cool is it that he is mowing a yard...now, how do I get Chloe to make her bed?? Britt, any hints? (and send me pics so I can post them!, afterall...family!)
*Chloe is going to summer camp at First Baptist Church. She is in the leopard class and is really enjoying her Tuesdays and Thursdays at "School". She comes home everyday with a new craft, a new story, and is glad to have played with other little people that day!
*Trinity had her six month appointment last Friday...Yes, she is seven months old...I forgot! They said it wasn't a big deal that we were late on the check-up because they don't get shots again until 12 months! So, no biggie, right? Anyways, enough about my mommy procrastination issues, the appointment went great! Trinity weighs 18 pounds and is in the 75th percentile for all of her measurements. The doctor said that she is right on with all of her new skills and there were no problems. He told me that Trinity was beautiful and that I was a wonderful mom! And, yes, I am pretending that he doesn't say that to everybody! Trinity got her shots, cried, settled down, and took a nap! All was good!
*Trinity has a new tooth! Her bottom, middle, left tooth broke skin on Monday. I was wondering why she was fussy and could not get enough of my popsicle in the pool! It is adorable and I think the tooth next door is working its way out! poor baby.
*and lastly, we had Trinity's picture made today. We recreated a picture that we had taken of Chloe when she was 7 months old. They look so much alike! Take a look!


Aren't they precious?!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

they are sooo precious!!