Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Bike

Flashback: As I cleaned out Chloe's playroom to prepare for the move, I found money. Money in her purses, wallets, and jewelry boxes. See, her Opa likes to pass out dollars to her...she gets dollars for saying the alphabet, spelling her name, writing her name, counting in spanish...you name it. As long as he is impressed, she gets money! Chloe likes the change the best! Anyways, as I began counting the money i found, I was stunned. The child was banking! She had almost $40.00 in her room. I gathered it up and put it all in the jewelry box.

Recently, Chloe saw a bike that she really wanted. I told her that if she wanted to use her money to pay for half of the bike, then i would pay for the other half! She decided, after i told her that she didn't have to spend her pennies, that she would take me up on the deal! We went to toys R us, that she calls "tosy for us", and picked out a bike. It is hot pink with flowers and her helmet matches! She is suprisingly a very good bike rider! She is growing up so fast!