Monday, July 6, 2009

Christmas in July

Dear Mommy,
I love the fact that you feed me yummy sweet potatoes, and that I have this really great new high chair! I love that you give me lots of kisses and always try to make sure I look totally adorable every day. But, yesterday while you were feeding me lunch, you made me wear the Santa Claus bib...I dont know if you know this, but it's July! Please let me stick to the really cute pink bibs with flowers and animals...I won't even protest the bib with my big sisters name embroidered on it!
love,
Trinity




Dear Trinity,
My sincerest apologies. I do realize that it is July. I will try to keep up with the laundry better so that you will always have a cute bib to sport during meal time. If it is any help, it did remind big sister that Santa is still watching, even in July! It kept her from throwing a huge fit! So, thank you!
love,
Mommy

No comments: