Tuesday, March 30, 2010

15 month well check!

Trinity had her 15 month appointment yesterday. It was less than fun. I really don't enjoy doctor offices or my baby having to get shots...but I do enjoy getting to see Jennifer! She is the nurse practitioner at Dr. Nabulsi's office...but most importantly a dear friend. Jennifer and I were great friends in high school. I remember a summer when we spent almost every night together rotating houses! So much fun! I have so many fun memories with her! Thanks for being a good friend...and thanks for loving my girls so much and caring for them as their doctor!
Quick Chloe-ism:
Chloe's friend: I go to dr. MacFarren....
Chloe: Well, I go to dr. MacJennifer!!



back to the appointment....Trinity is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. Her head was in the 90th but Jennifer thought that might be wrong...her head doesn't seem unproportional to me!! We waited in the office for about 2 hours....which can be a challenge with Trinity. We did whatever we could to entertain her and keep her happy. Here are some of the many activities that she enjoyed while in there...before she lost her mind of course!!

enjoying apple juice!
Then she got shots...got dressed...and got out!! She ran a fever today, but hopefully all will be well tomorrow!

I am so thankful for my healthy 15 month old!!

2 comments:

Stuart, Jennifer, Hannah and Hudson Yeager (Phoebe and Daisy too!) said...

I LOVE taking care of your beautiful children too!!!! And getting to see you! Sorry for the long wait :(

Mrs. Jenk said...

We have a big head, too! I keep telling myself big brains!