Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chloe-isms!

It has been a while...and I am leaving tons out! But, here are some of the cute things Chloe has said lately!


chloe: Hey momma, Trinity and Me both have blonde hair!
Me: I know...(in a whiny voice) What about me?
Chloe: Momma...God only gives you the color he wants you to have.


Chloe: (While watching TV with my mimi) "Mimi...is that a robber on tV"
Mimi: I guess it could be
Chloe: I bet he's looking for recipes!


Chloe: Mom how do you spell Soverign
Me: Well, tell me what Sovereign means...
Chloe: God is sovereign
Me: and?
Chloe: and he created everything and he has no end.
Me: S-O-V-E-R-E_I-G-N...Chloe it means that God is perfect and in control of everything.

Chloe: mom did you know that there are two seasons that are hot and two that are cold
Me: Yes...which ones are hot?
chloe: spring and summer are hot...and fall and winter are cold...That means they are complements!
Me: Wow! you are absolutely correct!

Me: You can't wear that dress until Easter
Chloe: When is that?
Me: in a month
Chloe: wow...thats a dang long time!

Oh, how I love my little girl!!!

No comments: