Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Break...so far!

So it is spring break! We really haven't done anything exciting so far! The weather has been a little sad for spring break! On Monday Chloe and Adison went to swim camp at COM. They got to do gymnastics, jump of the diving boards, slide, rope swing, swim, eat a snack, and swim some more. Chloe was so happy when I picked her up! I was glad to see her happy! I picked up the girls and took them to McDonald's for a happy meal, went to mimi's house to eat it, and then took Adison home. It was a fun day for Chloe!
Today was a little blah! We ventured out for a little bit, but that was short lived...and I still have not found the perfect pair of sunglasses to wear to Puerto Vallarta!!
Tomorrow we will meet some friends at the Children's Museum...and then the highlight of Chloe's week! My friend Emily and I rented a room at a hotel here that has an indoor pool. The kids are going to swim until they can't swim anymore! We will eat dinner there....swim some more...then head home at night. We decided that we didn't really want to sleep in the hotel!! I hope she really enjoys herself...I think she will! She loves water!
Oh! And I have some photo shoots this week too! I am so excited!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

Did you get my email about the photo shoot?? I emailed you on Sunday! My email is maddyforeman@yahoo.com

Kristi McKnight said...

Maddy I didn't get it...I'm sorry! Try again...
chloemom04@yahoo.com

Maddy said...

Alright... just sent it!