Sunday, March 28, 2010

GOAL!!

Chloe had her first soccer game on Saturday. Besides the cold air and wind...it was a beautiful morning. I must admit...I really don't enjoy most sporting events at all. But...having a child play in one...changes everything! I did not know that I would be yelling, cheering, standing...so much! I surprised myself! I could not be more proud of her! She scored two goals! Now, the first goal was in the wrong net...but she didn't care! She was happy and so were we! The next goal she made was in the correct net and she was so excited! She was aggressive and stayed right with the ball...it was pretty fun to watch! Go pixies!! By the way...I mentioned that the colors were pink and black...well, when we got the jerseys on Friday...they were more orange than pink! The girls didn't complain...and hey, who can make "traffic cone orange" look better than these cute girls?

No comments: