Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Have I mentioned before...

That I am officially a soccer mom!


Chloe had her first soccer practice last night! She is on the "Pixie" team and much to her excitement, they are PINK and BLACK!! Chloe has been asking about her colors since I registered her!


The practice went pretty well! The girls have never played before! You could see some confusion in their minds...but they were oh so cute! Chloe knew most of the girls on her team already! They learned that they can't touch the ball with their hands unless it goes out of bounds...they can knee it, bop it with their heads, or kick it! The girls then had to play "mini-game"...it turned out a mess! They really didn't know what to do..and felt bad taking the ball from another girl!


My friend Emily said that the hardest thing about soccer is the fact that they have to steal the ball when all they have been taught since birth is sharing! After yesterday, I agree!


I loved watching Chloe interact with her coach. She was raising her hand, answering questions, and asking permission! I was a proud momma...as usual! Her first game is Saturday at 9am...yes people...I will be up before 9am this Saturday!
Go Pixies!!!








No comments: