Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ICE ICE BABY!

On Thursday night, Chloe watched a movie on Disney called "Ice Princess". She was convinced after watching it, that she would be an amazing ice skater. She told us that she would twirl and jump if she got to go ice skating! Curt told her that he would take her Friday night! She was so excited!


On Friday afternoon, we met Curt at his office in Odessa. We headed to Fuddruckers (yum!) at the mall and then headed toward the skating rink!


Curt and chloe got their skates on and headed to the ice! Trinity and I watched from the sidelines! I must say, I giggled alot! I was a hoot to watch Chloe start to fall, and then curt lift her into the air and set her back down on the ice...so sweet!


Chloe started to get the hang of it towards the end, and I was really proud of her. Curt let go of her a few times and she did pretty good! Although, I highly doubt that the olympics are in our future!!

No comments: