Saturday, April 3, 2010

Best Friends

This morning at 7:15, I awoke to a sweet voice. Now, that early in the morning, it doesn't seem so sweet...but it is! Chloe was very close to my face "whispering"! She asked if her best friend, Adison, could come over and play! I explained to her that I would text her mommy later, but it was way to early and that normal people are not awake yet at 7:15 on a Saturday...okay so that last part is not true...but I was thinking it! To make this boring story short I texted Adison's mom, Adison came over and all was well with the world! Well, atleast at our house it was! We love to have Adison over. They play so well together. Today they jumped on the trampoline, drank juice, played in the dirt, played a little soccer, colored, drank more juice, and then played dress-up! They came out looking so cute...so of course, I grabbed my camera and went out for a mini "best friend" photo shoot. Here are some of the pics I took today!
*disclaimer- Chloe's cheerleader outfit is way to small...I realize this!



No comments: