Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pretty Easter Eggs!

 I must admit, I did not intend on dying Easter eggs this year. But, changed my mind on a whim! While I bathed the kiddos, Curt went to the store and got some eggs and a dye kit! I was glad that we did. This, to me, makes up for not putting any Easter decor up in my house this year...unless you count the cute Easter sign out in the front yard...that I will totally forget to take down until July 4th as we are walking in from looking for fireworks in the sky! I still have the valentines window clings on the back door...and Christmas lights above the cabinets in the kitchen...although those are pretty cute and ad a nice lighting in the evenings! I left them intentionally, but I am starting to re-think my decision after this post!
Anyway, we dyed Easter eggs tonight! We look forward to tomorrow where we will go to church and celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!



No comments: