Sunday, April 11, 2010

More?

I have always wanted my kids to know sign language. I think it would be so cool for my kids to know that language...especially as babies, so they could communicate with me better. Chloe knew one sign. That was the sign for "more". When she wanted more bites...or if she was hungry...or if we had a bowl of ice cream and she wanted another taste, she would sign "more" to us...and always would get her way! How can you deny such intelligence? Well, Trinity has also learned more. It is so cute to see...and I love that she can tell me something with her hands!



My Aunt gayle, and cousins Kara and Megan are fluent in sign language...I wish I were...I keep telling Aunt Gayle that if she moved to Midland and taught classes for kids, the classes would fill up quick!

1 comment:

grits804 said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! That makes me SO proud ! And if we moved to Midland it would be more than just a language we would have fun with !lessin