Thursday, May 14, 2009

Trinity,
Today you discovered something very precious. It may not sound like a big deal, but I assure you it is. Today you discovered your hands! I know, I know, who cares...Well, I do! Here is why!
Sweet girl the hands you discovered today will be the hands that hold your first crayon.
Those hands will hold my hands as I walk you down the hall to your first day of school.
Those hands will brush your long hair behind your ears.
Those hands will help you write your first story.
Those hands will hold hands with a boy for the first time.
Those hands will sweat and tremble as you are nervous about a performance.
Those hands will get many manicures on mommy daughter days!
Those hands will hold your steering wheel for the first time as a sixteen year old.
Those hands will shake hands with your principal and hold your high school diploma.
Those hands will hold the hand of your preacher as you are being baptized.
Those hands will hold Daddy's hands as he walk you down the isle.
Those hands will rub your belly when you are expecting your own baby.
Those hands will hold your precious baby for the first time.
Those hands will rub my shoulders and hold my hands when i am an old lady.
Those hands will forever be your precious tools...so yes, baby girl, you discovered something very precious today. The hands God gave you.
I love you!

No comments: