Thursday, May 28, 2009

School's Out!

Today was Chloe's last day of school. She woke up very happy and ready for a fun day! I didn't get to attend the festivities, but heard all about it when I got home. She told me that she had to hold an egg on a spoon and walk "very careful". The egg fell "only once"! She also said that they had balloon races, bean-bag toss, ran, and rode tricycles. Her favorite part of the day was the picnic. Chloe got to pack a lunch and have a picnic outside with her friends. Needless to say, she took a 45 minute nap when she got to Susan's house! When I picked her up, Susan told me about how sweet Chloe was today and how much she enjoys keeping Chloe! Soooo, I rewarded her with a sonic ice cream cone! It was a great day for her. Next year she will attend pre-school 5 days a week in order to prep her for Kindergarten! Wow, my little girl is growing up so fast!


Tomorrow is the last day of school for me! We are looking forward to this summer. I can't wait to be home with the girly-girls and move into our new home!

No comments: