Sunday, May 10, 2009

Princess Hair

Chloe was born with...lets just say....not the best hair! Her hair is kind of curly, kind of straight, frizzy, shiny, and crazy in the mornings! Crazy may be an understatement. The only way for hair to look good is for us to blow dry it with a round brush or scrunch it to make it curly. I love her hair, but I know that if it stays this way, there are going to be many tears when she hits junior high! About two years ago she started taking vitamins everyday hoping that they would make her hair "long like a princess". Chloe's hair does not grow fast at all. Last year, her summer camp teacher would lay next to her during nap time and play with her hair because Chloe refused to go to sleep. Chloe would tell Ms. Claudia all about how her vitamins will make her hair long like a princess. On the last day of summer camp, Ms. Claudia gave her a big hug and said "I will miss you Chloe and I bet that the next time I see you, your hair will be long like a princess!" Chloe got a huge grin on her face and said "Reeealy?"! As I dried her hair yesterday it seemed so long! She was so excited to see her hair is growing and shiny and pretty. It made her day! So, of course, I took pictures!

No comments: