Friday, May 1, 2009

No Vitamins Please!


We had an interesting dinner with Chloe tonight! She had the urge to dip! It all started when she started to dip her bread into her apple juice, GROSS! We told her she needed to eat her dinner, then she could dip all she wanted. She cried, ate, then held us to our words! After she ate her dinner, my mom gave her a bowl of apple juice and a piece of bread. We made her sit on the back porch to eat it because, like I said, Gross! When she completed her apple juice soaked bread snack, she wanted more. Mimi convinced her that a cookie dipped in milk is much tastier. Chloe agreed! I put milk in her bowl and gave her an oatmeal raisin cookie. She kept saying, "I don't like the vitamins mommy, can I please pick the vitamins out?" I had no idea what she was talking about until I saw her picking out the raisins! Apparently raisins, in her brain, are known as vitamins. So Adorable! She really is my child, I don't like raisins....or vitamins!

No comments: