Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day 2009

This morning I woke up to Chloe Marie and Trinity Grace. Chloe wanted to watch cartoons and Trinity wanted to eat (how dare her!). I turned on the toons for Choe and made Trin-trin a bottle. All three of us were all cozy in my bed. I loved every minute of it. I am so thankful that God has blessed me with these precious little girls. I am completley, head over heels, crazy about them. I am also thankful to my husband, Curt. He is such a wonderful daddy and husband. Without him, I would not have my babies. He gives me the strength and courage to be the mom I am to my girlies, the teacher I am to my students, and the wife I am to him. He is a gift from God. It is truly a blessing to my life to know that I get to raise two strong girls to know Christ with Curt. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all!


I am also incredibly grateful to God that I was able to spend Mothers day with my mom this year. She has been very sick and there were times that I did not think she would be with us much longer. By God's grace, she is still here and doing great. I have several friends who had to spend this mothers day missing thier moms. It makes me sad to see friends go through that pain. Mom, I love you and am so thankful for you. You are a caring, loving, helpful, thoughtful, God fearing mom, and one awesome Mimi! I love you. Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: