Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Warning...this may be random!

So Trinity has a new talent...we actually discovered it a while back, but I got some pictures of it tonight

There is just something about those little baby lips wrapped around a straw...and I know that every other baby knows how to do this...but I happen to think she is a genius for figuring out this concept!
please note...she had just eaten a strawberry nutrigrain bar...I hadn't cleaned her face yet!

This picture cracks me up...Chloe decided to go pout tonight so I decided to take a picture of her pouting...and she came out from the corner and did this....ha! She just can't help but smile when she sees a camera!


This picture cracks me up too...I feel that it gives me a small glimpse into my future with two girlies!

And...lastly...a letter to my sweet Trinity...
Dear Trin-trin,
I understand that it is pink...bright, pretty, sitting on the floor...perfectly at your reach...full of water that is so fun to play in...but please, please, please...LEAVE LUCY'S DOG BOWL ALONE!
oh! and I love you dearly!
love, mommy!

No comments: