Monday, January 18, 2010

The Notebook

On Saturday night Curt and Was went to the movie. The girls were asleep and I got some "Kristi" time! I got comfy on the couch with a drink, laptop, blanket, and a remote in my hand! I turned it on a movie, and began to edit pictures. Editing pictures is a new hobby of mine that relaxes me! As I was looking at my pictures, I looked up at the TV...I was watching "The Notebook". I have seen this movie before, but it was different this time. I was watching this movie with different eyes.
After the movie was over, I started thinking to myself...
*I am married to the love of my life whom I met when I was only 16 years old.
*I want to grow old with him...and die in his arms.
*I want to spend every day of my life with him, always and no matter what.
*He is a gift from God. There is no doubt about that.
*He will be by my side during the good times, bad times, at our Girls weddings, when our grandkids are born, and anything else that crosses our paths.

I know this...but when I am reminded of this, it is a blessing. Sometimes we get so caught up in "life" and don't take the time to stop and THINK about what it is that we really have. I am thankful for Curt...and the babies that we share!
K

No comments: