Monday, January 25, 2010

How I met him

I really don't know exactly who reads my blog...I do know that my mom does (Shout out to mom!) and I know that my mother in law does (Shout out to Robbie!). They have to keep up with the grandgirls somehow!!
They already know how Curt and I met...but maybe some of you don't! So here goes...in bullet form...
*Mom was out of town taking care of her mother
*Dad was in Africa working
*I was staying with Lindsay...
*Lindsay liked Curt!..I thought she was crazy!
*Lindsay and I would go out to eat at Olive Garden to watch him bus tables...
*I told her that I didn't see what she saw in him...
*It snowed...Curt called.
*we "needed" oil to make brownies and asked him to bring us some.
*He slid over!
*We flirted
*I saw what she saw
*we went to Rosas for dinner that night...
*we flirted
*Curt and I helped Lindsays sister with her homework while Lindsay talked on the phone to another love interest.
*Curt gave me his necklace...
*we were inseparable.
*The End...
Well...not the end...
"till death do we part"
I love you babe!by the way...he proposed at the Olive Garden...where I first saw him.
Now all together...
AAWWWWWWWWWWW!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember the "Proposal Night" we were patiently waiting @ your mom's house for you and Curt to come home. We were so excited once you all got there, we were looking for sunglasses to wear bc your ring was so huge and sparkly. You were wearing a red sweater and jeans with red roses down the pant leg. Then we finished the night by playing that game that you act out things and make figures out of clay. Geeze those were the days.
You guys are so meant for eachother.
Do you remember that night? lol
God Bless!
Diana Rubio

The McKnight's said...

Diana! You read my blog! YAY!
I remember too...yall were all in my room when I got back...and you guys knew about (probably before I did)..I am so glad you were a part of it!

Maddy said...

I think you know I read your blog!!:)