Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Science Experience!

Tonight Chloe told me that she can't wait to be in my class because she wants to do a lot of "science experience!"

So, I thought it would be fun to list the top six things about Chloe that would send the message that her mommy is a science teacher!
6. She made a 1oo on her solids and liquids worksheet at school.
5. She cries because all she want to do is a "science experience", which usually consists of mixing a lot of nasty things together in a cup!
4. She walks around the house singing "Shine like a light"...a song I wrote for my class about reflection and refraction!
3. She has had tons of fun with dry ice in the backyard!
2. She has grown a lima bean in a bag in our kitchen!
1. She can tell you all of the steps to the water cycle...in song form...but she calls condensation, "Conversation"!

Yep! I have to say that I am proud...I hope she finds the joy in science that I do. I find myself completely marveled at the perfection of our Earth that God created and I love to teach about it!

No comments: