Saturday, February 13, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes!

 
Wow! What a difference a Year makes! That is Chloe at her Valentine's party a year ago! 

This is this year! She has grown up so much in just a year! 
 

The Cookies don't change much! 

I got to sneak away from work for a few minutes on Friday to attend Chloe's party. It is very important to me that I don't miss the little, yet very important, things in her life! I want her to know that even though I work, I can still be around a lot! 
This was our conversation when I arrived at her party:
Chloe: Mommy you came!
Me: Of course baby, I wouldn't miss it! Are you glad?
Chloe: Yes, mommy I love you!
Me: okay lets finish your graph! (sorry ya'll-its the teacher in me!!)
Chloe: My Mommy is Here (yelling out to her class with a huge smile!)
Me: Chloe look at me...I want you to know that I will always do my very very best to be here...always!
chloe: okay mommy! 
chloe: My Mommy is here (yelling out to her class once again!)

She is so sweeeeeet! 

Happy Valentines!
Of course I can't have a valentine post without a little Trinity! 








No comments: