Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Snow Day, February 2010

We woke up to snow! I love snow days! It will have to be made up one day...but, in my opinion, the unexpected days off are the best! We stayed in our pajamas all day, made snow ice cream, played, napped, and did Chloe's school project (which will be covered in a future post!). It was a great day! Being a working mom, even though i would love to stay home all of the time, makes these random days so great! I feel like we made the most of it! Chloe got to play in the snow, but I made Trinity stay in. Her nose has been running, and she would have hated it anyway. I had to resist the urge for cute pictures to keep her well! Oh, the sacrifices!
 Snow Ice Cream Recipe!
 
It is super delicious and definitely a tradition at our house on snow days!!

No comments: