Sunday, February 7, 2010

door hanging dilemma!

I went to Hobby Lobby in effort to find a cute little something to hang on our front door for Valentines! I found a cute little sign made of hearts...and it was Sparkly....and it was on sale for $3!
I threw it in the basket and went on my merry way! At home, I got it out, cut the tag, and proudly displayed it on my front door! Proudly, because these days...getting small things accomplished is a big deal for me! 
My parents came over for dinner that evening, and I proudly answered the door, knowing that my mom would be so proud of my festive decor! 
She said...that's cute...I said...thank you...
then we both stared at it with blank looks on our face...
Can you see why?
 
So YES, it is totally misspelled! How did I not discover this in the store! 
Because I don't pay attention to minor details like spelling, thats why!
 And those of you who know me well...know that
YES! I kept it there! For a week! 
Yesterday, Mom and I had to pick up a few things at Hobby Lobby and I decided to replace the misspelled door hanging!
I wanted it to be absolutely perfect!
So Here is the final product!

Yep! Decorated by my favorite artist in the whole world! 
Chloe!
And it will hang on my door for many valentines to come! 

Isn't this so much better!

No comments: