Sunday, February 21, 2010

O.S.M- official soccer Mom!

 Yep! I am officially a soccer mom! We registered Chloe for soccer recently, and decided today that it was time to head out to Academy and purchase all necessary soccer equipment...including the super cute practice clothes! We left Academy, $120 later, with a hot pink soccer ball, black and pink cleats, soccer socks, shin guards, and three practice outfits...oh, and a mini soccer ball for Trinity and jelly beans for Curt!  Chloe kept asking what color her team outfit would be and I kept having to explain to her that it doesn't matter...and that it's called a uniform! She, (and I..shhhh!) hope she is on a pink team!


So, when you see the black suburban with the two carseats...and the soccer bumper sticker driving around town...its not me...I don't have the bumper sticker...yet!!


We decided to go to the school close to us and play around this afternoon! The weather has been so pretty! Curt and chloe played a little soccer, while Trinity picked up every piece of trash she could find and played with her new ball and I followed her around! It was super fun!
Here are some pics from our afternoon...


disclaimer: Chloes chicken legs were definitely inherited from Curt...not me! haha!

No comments: