Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ya'll...

She...



Is a sweetheart.



There are days that I question my mothering skills...days that I wonder how I am going to raise my kids to be thoughtful, loving people, days that I don't think I am going to succeed...days that I want to pull my hair out...days that I find my self praying for strength and wisdom to be a good mother.

And then...she goes and pulls something like she did tonight!
Chloe had dance rehearsal tonight. (Yes, we will be going to TWO recitals this weekend!)...We walked in to Adison, Chloe's best friend, crying. Chloe was instantly concerned. Adison's mom told us that she accidentally forgot her angel wings at home. Chloe looked at me and said "mommy, can I not wear mine since she forgot hers"...and Said "sure, Chloe, how sweet!". Chloe walked over the Adison, kneeled in front of her, put both arms around her neck, and said "Adison, don't worry, I won't wear mine with you.". Adison stopped crying and was pleased with that idea!

Serisously ya'll. She may not have worn those angel wings on stage tonight...but I think I may have seen a little halo!

No comments: