Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Random thoughts...

*I pulled something today in my armpit while vacuuming...
*Target is my most fun place to go to "unwind"...
*I procrastinate...I think I even procrastinate at procrastinating...
*I think my daughters are gorgeous and find myself trying to imagine what they will look like when they are my age...
*I despise laundry...
*I made a floral arrangement tonight...
*I can't wait to re-decorate a room...
*I would like to have a son someday...
*I like my bedroom...
*diet coke is sooo goood...
*I would like to lose about 15 pounds before my trip with Curt...
*I realize that I can't lose pounds if I don't try...
*I think that keeping my car clean is impossible...
*facebook is so neat-o...
*I bought my dad a facebook for dummies book...not because he is a dummy, but because I think its funny!...
*I hope to get really good at photography someday...
*I want one of those big desk top Macs...
*My mom is so wonderful...she doesn't even know how wonderful she really is...
*Trinity loves it when I dance for her...and when its just she and I...I get DOWN!!!...
*My husband spoils me rotten...
*My husband is just so incredibly good looking...
*Cleaning out Trinity's drawers today, I wondered if I am saving the clothes for another one of my children...only God knows...
*Vanilla Nutmeg shower gel from Ulta...so amazing...soo sooo amazing...and when I went to buy 10 more bottles of it today...there was none...boo...
*I think milk is disgusting...
*I don't look forward to going back to work....but, i do...
*I am a good typer...:)
*I shower at night...to straighten my hair...so that in the morning, I have "slept" the frizz off...
*when I am somewhere humid...I stand outside and show my hair that it is humid, so it will curl pretty...
*i hate static electricity and sometimes secretly carry a dryer sheet in my pocket...secrets out!...
*I learned the Hanna Montana hoedown throwdown with chloe last night...and it reminded me of learning the Backstreet boys I want it that way dance....good times!...
*I love blingy iphone cases...
*I love throwing birthday parties...
*I dream of running a marathon...but can't make it down the street...

Kristi

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Interesting post!!!! But it was fun reading....:))