Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas open house

Tonight was the Christmas open house at Chloe's school. She was really looking forward to tonight. She had a project on display and Santa was going to be there! We took baths before we went, which was nice to get out of the way, got Chloe dressed up, Trinity in her (hand-me-down) pj's...and headed to the church. We saw Chloe's pine cone Christmas tree, ate a cookie, and stood in line to see Santa. Chloe went straight to him and sat in his lap for pictures...There was a lady standing next to him telling him the kids names before they got up there, so Chloe thought that he knew her name! Trinity was not as excited to see him. She screamed. I had Mimi give her to Santa anyway, not to be a mean mom, but because I think that even the crying pictures with Santa are adorable. I am pretty sure my mom has a picture of my brothers tonsils with Santa!




No comments: