Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The McKnight Christmas!

We had a fantastic Christmas this year! My brother, Amanda, and Maddie came in on the 22nd and stayed until Christmas Eve. We had such a great visit with them. Maddie is such a sweetie. I wish we lived closer to them. I would love for Maddie to know me better...and be able to spoil her more! Chloe would love it too...i could see lots of sleep overs in our future! We all opened presents the night they got here...my brother was not waiting! I got a platter that goes with my new red and white polka dot dishes! I can't wait to serve up some green beans in it...or whatever I cook! The girls played their hearts out and did quite a bit of singing for us! Trinity had double ear infections, so she was a bit fussy...but she takes being sick like a champ!
On Christmas eve, we ate tamales at mimi and opas house, baked funfetti cookies for santa, went to Starbucks and then looked at Christmas lights! That is our Christmas Eve tradition. Chloe was so excited for it!
Christmas morning was so great! We woke up...late! Chloe was so excited to see that Santa brought her some great new toys. She got a nintendo DSi, a zhuzhu pet, every disney princess barbie, some games, a chalkboard/whiteboard, clothes, and several other fun items! Trinity got tons of new toys, baby dolls, and clothes! Curt got a blu-ray player, Oakleys, jeans, a shirt, and some hats! I was very spoiled this year! I got the new Uggs i have been drooling over, a northface jacket, and.......an awesome new camera! Curt got me a Canon Rebel T1i DSLR camera....he totally spoils me!
We then went to mimi and opas to open even more presents and eat lunch. After lunch we headed to Big Spring to see Curts Granny and family, and then we were off to Nana's in Dumas. It was an extremely long day! I was exhausted along with my children!
We could not have asked for a more blessed Christmas!

Above all of the present and traditions...we do know the true meaning of celebrating Christmas. We know that Jesus was born on that day, of a virgin, as the son of God. God came to this Earth in human flesh to die. He is our saviour. We love our Lord. Glory to the newborn king!


1 comment:

Maddy said...

I got a Soft Brown Northface jacket and I got a new camera too!! Santa brought me a...... Dell Laptop! It is awesome!! I think the camera you got is the one my mom has... but i'm not sure.