Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Some chloe-isms

So, it has been a while. I have tons to post on, including the fact that Chloe graduated from preschool. I think that I have been subconsiously putting that one off because I would then have to actually admit to the fact that she is a kindergartener. I need to get the graduation pics on my computer before I post them, so how about a few cute Chloe-isms!

Chloe (whispering during church): "Mommy (holding her neck), my neck is cranky"

Chloe: (while watching So you Think you Can Dance): "AAA...he's dancing without a shirt on...how embarrasing!!"

Chloe: (while overhearing a conversation between curt and I about Chloe learning to read) "Hey, I saw a commercial about learning to read early and you have to hear the word AND see the word"...she was so serious!

Chloe: (everynight before she goes to bed): "Daddy, can you show me the radar"
Curt: why chloe?
Chloe: "so I can know if it is going to rain"
Curt: (showing her the radar): "See Chloe its not going to rain tonight, but there is a chance tomorrow"
Chloe: "is it the kind of rain that makes you have to get away from windows?"
Curt: "no chloe...just rain"

Chloe (talking to people we can't see): "That's it Katie...you are extended and you need to go to the office for intention"...

Chloe (after my mom took Trinity home from church because she fell and bumped her head pretty good and busted her lip): "Aww Momma, Trinity looked so pretty, and had to go home"....

Me: Chloe what do you think the baby is, a boy or a girl?
Chloe: "its a boy"
Me: "Well, it may be a girl, how do you know its a boy"
Chloe: "Because I prayed for a brother"...

2 comments:

Maddy said...

That is so cute! She prayed for a boy!:)

grits804 said...

Ok..alternating between laughing SO hard AND crying ! LOVE THIS !