Friday, June 18, 2010

Wow! It has been a super long time since I last updated! So much has been going on...so this post is going to be an update on our lives!
a. Chloe graduated from preschool. I need to get the pictures from my moms camera so that I can post some! She wore a real cap and gown and sang songs along with signing the words. She said she wanted to be a nurse when she grows up! I have never heard her say that! So mom...please e-mail me some pics!
b. I had the privilage to take Binghams Dance Studio's recital pictures. This was a huge job! It took three full nights of taking pictures and a couple weeks of editing. I handed them over to the studio owner yesterday and felt so proud! 102 orders...done!!! Now I get to treat myself to a night of Barnes and Nobles and a book I have been wanting to read for a long time!!
c. School ended!! We love summer around here! I can't wait for the day that I am a stay at home mom. I love teaching, but love being home more than that! It is so fun to wake up with my girls...not to mention getting to finish laundry, clean my house, and cook dinner...all without feeling rushed or stressed!!
d. speaking of summer...we just got home from a fantastic trip to Great Wolf Lodge and New Braunfels! I do have pictures of that...so my next post..is going to be of our vacation!!
e. swimming, swimming, and more swimming!!
f. As i sit here and right this, I am feeling baby number three move inside my belly! We found out on June 4th that we are having a...BOY! I will post a sono picture of his sweet face soon...he is going to be a handsome little guy! If he is anything like his daddy...there is someone amazing growing in my belly right now!
It has been so fun looking at boy things...such a new world for me!

thats about all...I am taking photos this summer! Pass my name along please and visit my new blog!
http://kristimcknightphoto.wordpress.com

see ya soon!

No comments: