Monday, November 30, 2009

Shutterbug!

Thats right...I have the shutter bug! I have been playing around with photography lately, and I absolutely love it! All I think about is where a good place would be to take pics...outfits...who I would love to photograph...who I can recruit to let me practice on! I think about how much I can't wait until my neice gets here so that I can photograph her! I am very much like my dad...We have a one track mind! If we find an interest, we pursue it...whole-heartedly!I am just craving to learn more about my camera and photo editing. So...if you read this blog...and would let me photograph your family...please let me know! please! This week, my family was in town for the holidays. I was privelaged to take pictures of Mason and Mackenzie! I am proud of the photos I was able to take...but more proud that these precious kids are a part of my life. They are precious kids! Thanks Kara...for letting me practice on your children!








chloemom04@yahoo.com


3 comments:

♥Jodi said...

I love your work Kristi!

The McKnight's said...

Thanks Jodi!

Tiffany said...

Kristi I would love for you to practice taking pictures on my little girl! But the only time we are planning to be in Midland is Christmas weekend :(
Tiffany