Sunday, November 22, 2009

She is 5!

She is five years old. I remember five years ago today so well. It is a memory that will never go away. Five years ago today I became a mommy, I gave birth for the first time, I held Chloe in my arms, I introduced my parents to their first grand baby, I learned who my best friends were, I felt pain, I felt joy. My life changed forever. My life became amazing. It was this day five years ago exactly, that I met the funniest, most charming, personality-filled, loving, cute, and courageous person I have ever known. I cant' even begin to remember my life without her.

Today was her day. I wanted it to be a special day, so who better to spend your special day with than your best friend?!She got a "nilla" milk at Starbucks on the way to Church!

After church we met mimi and opa at Gatti's along with Adison, Kinsley, Slade, and April!
Chloe and Adison played! Here they are riding the carousel at Gatti's!
I thought this was hillarious!
Of course, you should win lots of tickets and then buy a little plastic puppy, a ring, and some hot pink teeth!!
Adison came home with us! They always match...and they found matching jammies! Chloe said that she was playing the mommy so she had to wear the pants and shirt and Adison was the kid so she gets to wear the gown!
jumping on the "jumperline"!
Adison brought Chloe a cupcake from Gigi's! They both blew out the candle!

Some of my favorite quotes were:
Chloe: "um, i get to do everything first today because I am the birthday girl"
Adison: " your not the only birthday girl...i will be five in January!"

Chloe: "holy moly guacamole"
Adison: "holy cowly moly"

Chloe: on the way home. " I don't want to take her home and be away from my best friend"

These girls really do "get" each other. We are so thankful for the sweet Savage family.
****************************************************************************************
And my favorite quote from this morning:
"Mom, remember when I was four? (I'm thinking ya'...like it was yesterday ha!)"I didn't know anything!...and now that I am FIVE...I know everything"!
Me: "um...no ya don't!"
***************************************************************************************
And to my big five year old...you have taught me so much about how i want to be. You are courageous, smart, funny, and loving. I am so proud to be your mommy!

No comments: