Tuesday, November 17, 2009

look...



These eyes are beautiful.
These are the eyes of my babies.
These eyes remind me that I have four little eyes that see me, that watch the moves I make. They see me smile, hug, dance, laugh, and take care of them.
They also, unfortunately see me sin.
My prayer is that these four sweet eyes see mommy
hate sin,
love others,
dance (a lot!),
learn,
try new things,
smile more than frown,
and most of all that they see
My eyes light up when I see their EYES!

I also pray that their eyes are used for precious deeds.
I hope that my daughters will see times when helping others is important,
will see that giving is way more fun than receiving,
will see that compassion
is
necessary,
will see the Lord work in their lives.

I pray for these precious eyes.
May the lord open them.

No comments: