Friday, October 9, 2009

FLU plus a few chloeisms!

Yes...The flu has hit our home. H1N1 to be exact. I took Chloe to the doctor on Wednesday and she cried the entire time in the waiting room. When the doctor finally came in and told me what she had, she stopped crying and I started. I guess from watching the news, swine flu is a scary thing. Really, she has not been miserable at all. She is mostly miserable from not being able to go to school. I am thankful for a mild case! When we left the doctors office, I immediately called my mom, crying, telling her to call her doctor and get tamiflu. Mom CAN'T get sick! When we got off the phone, I heard Chloe's little pathetic voice say "Am I gonna be okay, mommy?"...I figured I should calm down!
Trinity woke up Thursday with fever. Curt called the doctor and they just called in Tamiflu for her assuming that she probably has it too. Last night, while trying endlessly to get her to sleep, we noticed that her gums are very swollen and white. The poor baby, on top of everything else, is cutting her top middle teeth. I feel so sad for her.
So, that is what has been going on here.
chloeism: "Mommy, I throwed up, but its okay because it was pink, and that is my favorite color!"
Chloeism:
Me: Curt I think Chloe has the flu because our neighbors have it.
Chole: in a very whiny voice..."You mean....I got that shot for nothin'"....
Chloeism: "Trinity, be quiet, I am trying to do something...now compromise!"....

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Chloeisms are sooo FUNNY!!! She is such a hoot. I hope that she gets to feelin better soon!!
Maddy:)