Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dorothy and a Strawberry!

This Halloween was very fun! Chloe dressed up as Dorothy and Trinity was a strawberry! Trinity was dressed up for a total of 25 minutes for pictures and one house! I took her over to my friend Michelle's house. Michelle had a very special treat for the girls and Chloe fell in love with Michelle! It was fun!
Chloe and I took Trinity home after that and headed to her school's fall festival! We trick-or-treated at the trunks of different cars and then played some games! She had a blast and looked precious! After the festival, I took her to Mimi and Opa's house to get a treat and then a few places after that! Britt called and told us about an amazing house that I "had to take Chloe to!". We did and I am so glad! This house was decked out and the theme was The Wizard of Oz! Since she was Dorothy, I got some really cute pics!

Chloe also got an early birthday present today! We gave her the trampoline she has been wanting early because we want her to get it before it gets too cold out! She saw it and said "A Jumperline!"...To be honest, her version makes much more sense to me!
Happy Fall Y'all!

1 comment:

Maddy said...

They are both too precious! That is what Gracie (my cousin) did she was a butterfly and she was getting toasty in it so we took it off of her.