Monday, October 26, 2009

Chloe-isms!

Curt and I were talking about how beautiful it was outside and how suprising it was that it wasn't windy...
chloe: you know why its not windy...right?
me: no, Chloe...why?
Chloe: Because the trees are asleep today!
me: oh...so when its windy they are awake and moving around and when they are asleep there is no wind...right?
Chloe: yep!
(I actually think she has thought long and hard about this!)

Me: Chloe you need to be patient...
Chloe: I know...patience is one of the fruits of the spirit
Me: What? Curt...come listen to her!
Chloe: patience is a fruit of the spirit and so is self control, joy, gentleness, happiness...
ME: wow...I did not know that you knew that!

Tessa: You got ta-nilla ice cream?
Chloe: no...Tessa, can you say Ba-nilla...ba ba ba banilla?

I was talking to Andrea on the phone...her computer crashed and she wanted Curt to look at it!
Me: Curt do you have a monitor
Curt: no...but Wes has a monitor i bet we can borrow it...
Chloe gets up and leaves the room
Wes: (as he comes in the room) What does Andrea need?
Me: What?
Chloe: I asked Wes if daddy could borrow his thermometer! (very proud of herself!!)
Me: No...monitor! hahahahahahahah


1 comment:

Maddy said...

I love chloe-isms!:) I think I tell you that everytime you post about Chloe-isms.