Friday, May 7, 2010

Mothers Day Tea!

She showed me a small bouquet of flowers that she made me. The flowers are actually pens and she told me that she wanted me to keep them on my desk at work! I will be proud to display them on my desk! Then she handed me another present!


She made me a candle! It is the most beautiful candle I have ever seen! She used a baby food jar, layered colored sand in the bottom, then added a layer of wax and a wick to the top. I can't tell you how proud of this candle she is...and I am even more proud than that!

After we opened our presents, we said a prayer. Chloe put her head in my lap and said her prayer. I love her.
She went and got me a glass of lemonade, then we lined up to get our treats. The entire class helped make the blueberry muffins and iced sugar cookies. They were both very delicious! There was also a fruit tray!


I had so much fun with Chloe. I love to see how proud she is of her work, her school, and her mommy! I felt very special!

On a quick side note...I have a small letter to my Trinity-
Dear sweet Trinity...
Don't eat dirt honey...it's yucky!
Love, your mommy!

No comments: