Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chloe's First Day of School!



I know that Chloe is not in kindergarten yet, but I consider today as her first day of school. She will be in pre-k this year five days a week. Starting today, she will attend school Monday-Friday of every school year until she graduates high school. Wow...its a big day for her! I was fortunate to get to take her this morning. I am so proud of my daughter. She is courageous, outspoken, sweet, caring, funny, smart, independent little girl with a huge personality. I am so blessed to be her mommy. I know Mrs. Cindy will love Chloe this year!
Our converstation this morning:
Me: Okay Chloe, how do we act at school?
Chloe: Be nice, don't hit, and......what else mommy?
Me: Follow all directions from your teacher.
Chloe: Oh...yes I know that. But mommy, I don't know all the kids.
Me: Well what do you do when you don't know someone?
Chloe: tell them what thier name is?
Me: ASK them what thier name is and tell them your name.
Chloe: Yes...then we will be best friends!
ME: Well....(thinking about what to say)....yep!
Chloe: Can we go now...its taking soooo long!

She was ready to get there! Yay!

No comments: