Thursday, April 23, 2009

Our House!






We started to have our home built in March. We are so excited to have a brand new home to live in. While we are extremely grateful to my parents for letting us live with them for as long as we needed, we are ready for our own home! We are ready for our girls to live in their own house. Trinity has only known Mimi and Opa’s house since she was born. I think I am most excited about decorating her nursery. We had her bedding made when I was pregnant and still have not gotten to use it yet! Chloe will be so excited to have her very own room back too! She decided to have her room painted pink! I miss those sweet little pottery barn quilts! It will also be great to have a nice kitchen. In our last house I never really liked our kitchen that much! I am pretty much excited about the entire McKnight establishment!! Here are some pictures of the progress on the outside of the house! I will post inside pictures soon!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I am so excited about your new house. I will seriously help you paint and decorate if you need it :)